Everyone is welcome at book club.
Below are the 2018 book club selections. These look like really good books. Too many good ones to pick from! Hope to see you at the next book club meeting!
- March 8th - The Last Castle: The Epic Story of Love, Loss, and American Royalty in the Nation’s Largest Home- Denise Kiernan
- May 10th - The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
- July 12th - My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry: A Novel – Fredrik Backman
- September 13th - Neither Wolf Nor Dog: On Forgotten Roads with an Indian Elder – Kent Nerburn
- Nov 8th - Drop Shot (Myron Bolitar Series #2) – Harlan Coben
- Jan 10th, 2019 - The Light Between Oceans – M.L. Stedman
For more information, email email@example.com